Here’s a list of simple exercises for Weight loss
If you have been lazy for a while and is motivated by the trends of fitness, and a beginner, then it’s time for you to bring change in your life by just introducing 6 basic home exercises. Save time, just increase the intensity. As you are, just one workout away from having a good day.
- Skipping: Involves one rope and you. We can also call it the warm-up exercise. Very easy and at the same time very efficient exercise. You just need to co-ordinate your jump with the rope as it passes under you feet. Do as many reps as possible for 2 minutes to warm-up your body. For extra motivation relate your-self to Farhan Akhtar ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ train scene.
- Burpees: It is combo movement of push-up and squat jump but with speed. It involves mainly your core. 4 sets of 10-12 reps are just what you need to do. Take 30 seconds brake between each set.
- Mountain Climbers: The name itself displays what the exercise might look like. For this one, just get down into a push-up position and do spot running. One more effective core exercise and will give you the dream abs you have always been looking for. Do 4 sets of 50 reps each. Take rest (30-40 seconds), don’t stop. Looks long but gets finished within seconds.
- Jumping Jacks: This exercise will remind you of all the army men. You want to look just like them? Then do 4 sets of 30 reps each and as many reps as possible in the 5th set, with rest period of not more than 15 seconds. Test your strength and stamina and try to improve it every next time.
- Knee-up: Also called as spot running. Most effective exercise to burn extra calories and fat. Perform 4 sets of 30 seconds non-stop Knee-up each. Between each set don’t sit while you rest, there might be chances of injury.
- Planks: An amazing finisher giving you the extra tension on your core area. Do 3 sets of 1minute each. And as the time progresses try to increase the duration.
All you need is a proper plan and willingness to reach your goal.
Check with your doctor before starting a new exercise program, especially if you have a medical condition.
Don’t forget to warm-up for 5 – 10 minutes before you start your workout and to cool-down. Stretch after your workout.