Beautiful destinations where you can spend the Indian currency lavishly
- Nepal: It is one of the most beautiful neighbouring countries of India with incredible and breathtaking mountain peak views. As the Mount Everest and seven other tallest mountain peaks in the world are all in Nepal. This adds it to the list of must-pay-visit places.
Currency Value: 1 INR = 1.6 Nepalese Rupee
Visa Requirement: No Visa required
- Bolivia: If you are eager to get some adventure, accompanied by some moment of pure relaxation then Bolivia is the place to be. Along with this hotels and flat lands are insanely cheap, if you want to do some savings. You can hit up Rurrenabaque, a small town with a jungle and river close by.
Currency Value: 1 INR = 0.11 Boliviano
Visa Requirement: No visa required
- Sri Lanka: Sri-Lanka is a homeland of mountains, beaches and lush greenery, being the perfect destination spot for any travel enthusiast. And since Indian currency also have a high value over there, you can shop, eat and live lavishly without even thinking twice.
Currency Value: 1 INR = 2.20 Sri Lankan Rupee
Visa Requirement: E-visa and visa on arrival available for Indian nationals
- Vietnam: Vietnam is a perfect travel destination where the Indian rupees rules and you can experience the diverse culture and traditions of Vietnam. War museums, French colonial architecture and scrumptious Vietnamese cuisine and rivers where you can go kayaking are the major attractions over there.
Currency Value: 1 INR = 338.35 Vietnamese Dong
Visa Requirement: Visa and a valid passport required
- Costa Rica: Its beaches and tropical climate all year round is one of the reasons why it is preferred so much by tourists. You can experience the high range of flora and fauna at a very nominal rate of expenditure. Volcanoes, Jungles and wildlife are the major attractions for the tourist.
Currency Value: 1 INR = 8.20 Costa Rican Colon
Visa Requirement: Single entry visa for 30 days
- Cambodia: Cambodia is another perfect travel destination where Indians can spend money on sightseeing and adventure activities like kings and queens. You can visit the Royal Palace, National museum and archaeological ruins to understand more about the culture of Costa Rica.
Currency Value: 1 INR = 60.59 Cambodian Riel
Visa Requirement: Valid passport and single entry visa for 30 days
- Mongolia: Nick named as the ‘Land of blue skies’, Mongolia is the perfect place for you to experience peace and the natural beauty far away from the noisy and polluted city life. Mongolia is famous for its nomadic lifestyle and vast open spaces filled with lush greenery.
Currency Value: 1 INR = 31.80 Mongolian Tugrik
Visa Requirement: Single entry visa for stay up to 3 months
- Hungary: Hungary is a beautiful European country for you to explore and also save your pocket side by side. And the capital city, Budapest is one of the most romantic cities of the world. So you shop, eat and spend some quality time with your loved ones as much as you want without worrying about the expenditure.
Currency Value: 1 INR = 4 Hungarian Forint
Visa Requirement: Valid passport and visa required
- Indonesia: In the recent times Indonesia has become a great tourist attraction destination with all the beautiful and neat islands, clear blue waters and tropical climate. Bali is one of the most popular destinations over here. And since our currency is very strong here, so you can live a luxury lifestyle with very few amount of money.
Currency Value: 1 INR = 208 Indonesian Rupiah
Visa Requirement: Visa on arrival for 30 days
- Paraguay: Paraguay is all about adventure, beautiful landscapes and serenity. Its outdoor adventure includes waterfall rappelling, water rafting, and other opportunities to feel you are alive. There just isn’t any other place where your Indian rupees have such great value.
Currency Value: 1 INR = 88.20 Paraguayan Guarani
Visa Requirement: Visa required